Phoenix, AZ, USA - 54353
We are looking for a qualified Real Estate Agent who will be responsible for buying and selling property for our real estate business. You will be tasked with growing our customer base by generating leads, counseling clients on market conditions, and developing competitive market prices. You will also be in charge of creating lists of real estate properties and presenting purchase offers to sellers.
A state license is required to be considered for this position. To be successful in this role, you will need to be in good standing with the local Realtor board and have good experience with sales.
- Generate client leads to buy, sell, and rent property.
- Counsel clients on market conditions, prices, and mortgages.
- Develop a competitive market price by comparing properties.
- Create lists for real estate sale properties, with information location, features, square footage, etc.
- Show properties to potential buyers and renters.
- Present purchase offers to sellers.
- Facilitate negotiations between buyers and sellers.
- Review purchase contracts to ensure terms are met.
- Promote properties with ads, listings, and open houses.
- Prepare loyalty contracts, purchase agreements, rental agreements, deeds and other documents for each real estate transaction.
- Maintain your real estate license and knowledge.
- Must be a licensed real estate agent.
- Must be in good standing with the local Realtor board, or an inactive agent who can immediately move his/her license.
- Experience with sales.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Good knowledge of the local property.
- Possess a valid driver license.